Role and Responsibilities
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance. Job Description: React JS Developer
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Experience with user interface design & knowledge of integrated the react js UI with REST API’s & Socket.io API’s .
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
● 3+ years minimum experience