The .NET Developer is responsible for building .NET applications using both front-end as well as back-end development (i.e., full-stack development) ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL, JSON, CSS, SSRS, Qlik, and other tools best suited to the requirements.
Timing: 9 am to 5 pm Ist, on-site (No work from home) Immediate Join Only
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design and develop user-friendly intranet interfaces that support business processing deliverables and help the user work more efficiently
- Develop back-end batch processes that support our reporting & materials distribution services (paper print/email).
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers that support application development and ensure quality and integrity of data
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Deliver high-quality production-ready code with proficiency utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET Core, Web APIs) and Microsoft SQL Server database
- Experience with IIS and deployment of C#/.NET applications
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Develop applications conforming to industry best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- Minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience developing and deploying Microsoft .NET and/or .NET Core applications.
- Estimation of time required to complete projects and tasks
- Collaborate closely with IT Director to ensure that development schedules and deadlines are realistic and achievable.