Senior Frontend Developer
Tcules is a product design and development company.
We are a rapidly growing team of purpose-led designers, engineers, and marketers committed to delivering exceptional results for the clients. In the last four years of our existence, we have worked with 50+ clients from 15 countries. We largely work with funded tech startups and product teams operating in the SaaS, FinTech, eCommerce and eLearning domains.
We are based in Ahmedabad and operate under a hybrid work environment. This position is for our Ahmedabad based office.
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer with great communication skills. You should be famous for your communication capabilities (using English) as much - if not more - as your technical prowess in building robust frontends.
As a senior frontend developer (f/m/x) you will build world class user experiences in the form of dashboards, gantt charts, spreadsheets etc, and make all that pixel-perfect on both web and mobile devices. You are an expert in Angular, Typescript and Tailwind and you don't mind writing tests to make sure how things can be fixed.
You will be responsible for implementing new features as well as maintaining, testing and debugging the responsive web app using Angular. That means, you should know the nifty details of the latest Angular framework, Typescript and Tailwind.
- 5+ years of professional engineering using Angular.
- Solid understanding of RxJS
- Curiosity and strong collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and openness to learn, fail, reflect and apply learnings moving forward.
- Basic understanding of: REST APIs, NodeJS, Redis, Postgres and Cypress.
- Experience working in B2B SaaS (bonus).
- Should possess excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
What is expected out of you
- Help build the core platform, which is full of features and interactions.
- Collaborate directly with the client CTO
- Actively participate in the analysis of initial issues and goals, do research and determine solutions’ requirements.
- Solve technical problems of large scope and complexity.
- Implement new features and take care of the testing and maintenance of our web app.
- Design and implement scalable and high-performing solutions.
What you will get
- A pioneering role in a rapidly growing niche market focused business
- A space to push your technical and intellectual boundaries
- Flexible leave policy
- 5 days a week working
- Best salary
english - Fluent