Experience required for the Job: 2 - 4 years
Keyskills : Android,Kotlin,Java,Rxjava
We are looking for an Android Engineer to build custom Android applications. Candidates should be able to develop an Android application from initial conception through submittal to the Android marketplace.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Mobile Application development & Java stack.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- 2-4 years of experience in software development with a B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, electronics or related field.
- Strong understanding of mobile application development in Android and Kotlin.
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage.
- Hands on working on Java in a production level environment
- Experience with Android SDK/ RxJava, Kotlin
- Experience with major browsers, HTML 5/CSS, Ajax, JSON, Jquery, etc.
- Android Libraries – GSON, Retrofit, Eventbus, Activeandroid, Universal Image Loader
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience with Android Platform (intents, services, threading, activity, fragments, etc.)