Dfyn and Router Protocol are looking for frontend developers who are excited to work in the blockchain space. Dfyn is a multi-chain DEX and Router is the bridging infrastructure that will
connect Dfyn DEXes on diﬀerent chains. This feat has been managed by a team of 15 highly
achievement-oriented individuals in a matter of months. We are now looking to venture into other popular chains including Solana, Terra, and Algorand, and are looking to add more developers to our team. You will be joining a team that has been continuously building and shipping cutting-edge
products in the crypto space for almost 6 years now, Dfyn and Router being the most recent of them.
What you will need?
● At least 2 years of relevant software development experience, with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s in Computer science or similar. (To be fair, the ‘2 years’ is an indicative number, some of our
leads have joined us right from college)
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
● Maintain and improve website
● Optimize applications for maximum speed
● Design mobile-based features
● Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
● Ability to collaborate and communicate asynchronously, delivering and iterating quickly
● An appreciation for clean and well-documented code; a solid understanding of computer
● Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain
technology and blockchain integrations on frontend
You will be part of a highly selective, rock-star team. In addition to a best-in-class package in terms of salary and equity/token compensation, we oﬀer an extremely close-knit, fun,
learning-focused work culture, where the only hierarchy is one of ideas. We are quite serious about our fun, and gadgets and workcations are a constant focus. We can’t wait to tell you about our most recent one in the Himalayas when we speak.