Backend Developer- Node Js
About this Job:
As a software engineer at SenseHawk, you will be responsible for developing critical applications that are responsible for delivering valuable insights to our customers. We are a small and young team. We expect nothing more than the ability to understand problems from first principles and sound programming fundamentals and you can be sure we expect nothing less. Being at SenseHawk should make you a pro with:
Back End Developer (Node.JS) Responsibilities:
· Fullstack Developer
· Node.js / Django (like frameworks)
· SQL and NoSQL
· Express.js (like libraries) and MongoDB (if Node.js)
· Asynchronous code (async - WebSockets, socket.io)
· Web servers (ex. Nginx, Apache, Gunicorn)
· Experience with AWS, GCP, etc
· Data structures
· AWS, Docker, Github
· Experience Redis or like data store caching systems
· Continuous Integration and E2E testing
· Software architecture and design
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.