Backend Developer - Python
About the role
● Build new features and directly impact the future of our product.
● Work on cutting-edge technologies.
● Focus on high-end performance backend services by adopting a microservice architecture.
● Improve and maintain existing modules.
● Technology – Python, Django, AWS
Your Experience & Skills
● Must have at least 3 years of experience in a backend role with Python, Django and PostgreSQL.
● Experience building microservices from scratch.
● Full understanding of the HTTP and server-client interactions and intricacies of database performance and infrastructure compatibility.
● Understanding of product and have a passion for building software that provides a great experience
● Effective at troubleshooting, debugging, and root causing defects in large scale system
● Experience with performance optimization approaches (caching, aggregations, compression, etc.)
● Experience Serving as a backend tech lead on large scale projects
● Strong understanding of database optimization and debugging techniques
● Develop clean, high-quality code and automated tests to verify its operation
● Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic
● Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
● Knowledge about Integrations is a plus