About this Job:
SenseHawk is looking for a DevOps engineer to build, scale and manage our infrastructure and support an exceptional product aiming to improve the efficiency of people and processes in renewables and constructions. You'll be working remotely and may be requested to work from the office (Bengaluru).
● Maintain and manage all development and production infrastructure required to run our software and services.
● Continuously improve performance, availability, and scale our systems.
● Participate and lead privacy program.
● Manage the systems security configuration and continuously improve security posture score.
● Provide operational support for engineering teams to build highly performing distributed applications.
● Define, Implement and ensure SOPs are practiced across all infrastructure-related activities.
● Monitor and implement SLOs and ensure the error budgets are under limits.
● Automate configuration/secrets management.
● Conduct regular game days to test our systems for unexpected future events and plan remediation activities.
● Implement efficient logging and enable full tracking of user activity associated with system performance metrics.
● Enable and improve continuous delivery and integration of our systems.
Tools/Infrastructure we use:
● AWS & Azure
● Hashicorp Consul, Nomad and Terraform
● MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
● ActiveMQ and Apache Pulsar
Your Experience & Skills:
● Must have at least 3 years of DevOps experience supporting microservices architecture.
● Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● Must have worked with AWS. Good knowledge of Azure is a plus.
● Python and bash scripting is a must.
● Proficient with git and git workflows.
● Good knowledge of nodejs is a plus.
● Troubleshooting skills and being a team player.