Unotech is actively looking for Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineers to support the implementation of IAM processes build in cloud or on-premise for External Identities from the ground up. The IAM engineer will work with the customer and dev team to setup and configure cloud or on-premise authentication and MFA capability and support integration with existing applications. This engineer will be initially supporting the high-profile customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement IAM processes build in cloud or on-premise for External Identities organization and integrate authentication and MFA capabilities in existing mission critical applications
- Quickly assess and gain good understanding of existing applications and their authentication requirements
- Develop overall architecture diagrams and devise end to end implementation approach capturing all technical tasks in product backlog
- Setup and configure cloud or on-premise and implement required security controls and policies such as least privilege access
- Collaborate with development team to guide and support their application software refactoring providing sample code snippets and how-to documentation
- Support programmatic creation and management of user identities and other configurations using REST APIs
- Configure and manage cloud or on-premise environments for testing, staging and production
- Support testing and integration, troubleshoot issues and defects and resolve them in timely manner
- Support code-drive configuration of Azure AD through CI/CD pipelines
- Develop technical documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and train admins to take over responsibility for Azure environments
- Advise and guide stakeholder teams and the customers on IAM and Azure AD best practices through presentations and seminars
- 3+ years of experience in IT involving combination of software development, identity and access management and/or cloud administration
- Prior experience integrating .NET applications for External Identities including Authentication, User Management, and MFA
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience integrating with Azure AD APIs
- Agile executioner with good understanding of methods like Scrum and capable of anticipating issues and adapting quickly
- Strong technical consulting experience and mindset with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What working at UNOTECH offers:
At UNOTECH, we offer a Collaborative Culture & easily accessible leadership advice. We advocate fun atmosphere & are looking for Passionate and dedicated leaders. We believe, “A happier employee is more likely to be productive”.
Our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, statutory holidays and paid personal days. Plus, we offer freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Cymmetri is Built for making digital world secure.
Cymmetri is a trusted advisor and end-to-end partner for organizations looking to deploy IAM (Identity Access Management). Today Cymmetri manages more than 350K identities, more than 500 joiner, mover, leaver processes and more than 50K concurrent logins.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
hindi - Fluent