Senior Backend Developer
Primary Skills :
- Experience in working with NodeJS
- Experience in working on any NoSQL database (MongoDB is preferred)
- Hands-on experience of working on an Architectures handling more than a million requests per month
- Understanding of REST architecture, API's, JSON
- Familiarity with any version control system (Git/ Bitbucket)
Nice to have :
- Familiarity of TypeScript
- Hands-on experience of deploying and maintaining cloud instances (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture/ AWS Lambdas is a Plus
- Hands-on experience on Multi-Tenant Architecture is a Double Plus
- Hands-on experience on designing the server architecture is a Huge Plus
- Contribute to the product architecture in handling millions of requests per day.
- Optimizing the architecture for regional data zones.
- Develop high performance, reusable & bug free APIs
- Optimize the existing APIs for performance (by data denormalization/ decoupling the long running APIs using queues)
- Get familiar with the AWS Services like API Gateway, Lambdas, SNS, SQS, SES
Company Description :
Runo is a product based funded company incubated at T-Hub (IIITH Campus). It offers Call Management CRM for sales teams across the world. It is currently scaling up the engineering team to support the continued growth of the user acquisition in the global market, after a steady success in the Indian market.