Front End Developer
About the job:
Front End Developer (Vue.JS) Responsibilities:
· Determining the structure and design of web pages.
· Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
· Developing features to enhance the user experience.
· Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
· Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
· State management with Flux like libraries
· Testing/Debugging like unit testing and integration testing.
Skills and Requirements:
· Data structures
· Responsive design frameworks
· Vue.js, Vuex
· Node js
· Server/Serverless integration
· Continuous Integration and E2E testing
· Software architecture and design.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.