Lead Full Stack Engineer
Are you a born problem-solver? Come and join us.
We are on the lookout for a Lead Product developer who can unleash their inner code ninja and has got an open eye to solve problems.
- Mentoring, coaching, and nurturing the young talents of the team by constantly reviewing the code and imparting the best development practices.
- Helping the team deliver results on time by finding out ways to speed up the deployment process.
- Setting up the best practices to improve the performance of the delivery.
- Understanding the long-term strategy of the product and contributing accordingly.
- Finding out tools and resources required for the team and optimizing the deployment process.
- Continually learning the advancements in technology and being updated with the recent trends. Applying the learnings and ensuring the front-end engine is updated with the current advancements.
- Collaborating with the product managers, designers, and QA to ensure the requirements are met.
- Thinking outside the box and bringing fresh new ideas to the table to deliver a fantastic product and experience.
- Coming up with better, scalable, and modular solutions.
- Coming up with standard components, libraries, and frameworks to ease the process of development.
- Spending time on improving the performance of the code.
- Expanding knowledge across the entire stack of the product.
- Being responsible and accountable for the module that you are working for.
- 4+ years of prior experience
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in building large scale systems.
- Ability to design for scale and performance
- Expertise in building micro services.
Desired Skills/Nice to have
- Expertise in Node.js and React.js
- Expertise working with services provided by AWS
- Experience with open-source projects
- Prior experience of a product based startup is a plus