Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Central India's fastest-growing technology company - The only company from MP to feature in Deloitte Fast 50 & Economic Times Growth Champions is looking for a Senior Java Developer.
The individual is expected to have
- 4+ years of experience in developing J2EE applications and should have worked in REST API, JMS, etc.
- Must have worked in Projects/products with Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Strong design, object-oriented, and core java skills.
- Proficient in writing optimized SQL Queries.
- Must have worked in Tomcat Application Server.
- Should be ready to work in new open-source tools.
- Must have worked in an Agile environment ( Knowledge of JIRA or similar tool).
- Ability to develop innovative solutions in a highly demanding environment.
- Self-motivated with a record of accomplishments.
- Should have worked in a team of not less than 15.
- Understanding the whole product & specification.
- Understand the requirements for the user story or functionalities that need to be developed.
- Writing the code by strictly following the Coding Standards of Serosoft.
- Performing the Unit Tests on the developed functionalities.
- Performing the load tests on selected developed functionalities.
- Fixing the Bugs as and when reported by the QA team.
- Good to have team handling experience.
Why Serosoft :
- 9th Fastest growing Tech Company in India (https://www.serosoft.com/deloitte-fast-50-award/)
- We are the only software company from central India ever to be featured in Gartner Market Guide for Student Information System
- Transparent Performance Management System.
- Amazing Rewards & Recognition (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWgmgdmTLfY)
- Regular Fun & Learning Events.
- People-centric work culture (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KhUmT2lOd8)
For more information please visit https://www.serosoft.com/work-at-serosoft/
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Conversational