As a Laravel Engineer, you will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and integration with the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
What you will do:
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integrating data storage solutions (MySQL / MongoDB)
- Managing code in repositories
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in Laravel & Core PHP
- 3+ years of experience in server-side web application logics & integrations.
- Good understanding of modern standards-based HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS).
- Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Knowledge of DB & code security along with basic server operations like Curl, Crud, cPanel.
- Ability to work in agile methodologies & version control (Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.) & multiple OS (Unix/Linux/Windows).
- Basic Knowledge of SEO optimization.
- Ability to do Unit testing.