Senior Back End Developer
We are now ready to scale and you will be part of our founding engineering team.
Your responsibilities as a senior backend developer:
- you will work on a disruptive product that is in its early stages.
- you are someone with experience in building products that have significant user base/revenue and robust backend systems running in production catering to real world users.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering with applied knowledge of restful api design principles and best practises are a must.
- an ideal candidate would have exceptional application development skills with experience working with nodejs, typescript, cloud (aws), mongodb amongst other in-demand technologies.
- having a good understanding of cloud technologies, deployments, backend end-to-end operations is key for this role.
Skill sets we require:
- experience with building products that have significant user base/revenue. robust backend systems running in production and catering to real world users.
- professional engineering experience. applied knowledge of restful api design principles and best practises.
- experience building & deploying cloud based backend systems. operate the backend at low latency, high availability, and quality
- foundational understanding of ci/cd pipelines, test automation, multi-variant testing.
- experience developing distributed systems and scalable real-time applications
- excellent programming skills in node.js, express.js with solid understanding of event driven architecture.
- understanding of sql and nosql databases. experience with designing and maintaining scalable databases.
- experience with typescript
- experience with 3rd party libraries and api integrations. eg. stripe, razorpay, etc
- strong problem solving skills with understanding of core algorithms & complexity analysis.
- solid understanding of operating system fundamentals, networking and concurrency concepts.
- working knowledge of linux os; able to quickly write command line or bash scripts.
- experience with aws technologies like lambda, api gateway, beanstalk, ecs, ec2 etc
- experience with docker, kubernetes.