Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (QA)
Compensation is more than a paycheck, and traditional approaches don’t adequately reflect it or the way people work today.
We’re on a mission to change that. We see compensation as everything a company gives its' people in return for the work they do. It should be easier to understand, offer, manage and spend.
Long-term, we’re working towards becoming the place where compensation happens and is managed by those who award and receive it. We’re on our way to coining the term “Compensation-as-a-service”.
We’re proud to be backed by leading European VC funds, having raised over €5 million in our pre-seed round led by Breega.
You are a curious and experienced QA Engineer willing to be the go-to person when it comes to software testing and quality assurance matters.
- Being a great team player;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Stong documentation skills;
- Experience in manual and automation software testing;
- Advanced knowledge of QA methodology and tools;
- Fluency in English.
As our Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) we expect you to bring seniority, knowledge, and experience to our software testing capabilities. You will be responsible for helping us create the culture of QA.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured software testing plans;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Track quality assurance metrics;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies.
- Frontend: React.js, Typescript, CSS;
- Backend: Elixir, PostgreSQL;
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
The stages for this hiring process are:
- CV Screening;
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire;
- Interview I;
- Interview II;
- Tech Challenge and Panel discussion;
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
Eastern European [UTC +2]
Eastern EST [UTC +3]
Greenwich Mean [UTC ±0]
Further EET [UTC +3]
Dubai [UTC +4]
english - Conversational