Company Background – Partior Pte Ltd (A Simplyfi Company)
Acknowledging that the future of global payments is on the cusp of a fundamental shift, DBS, J.P. Morgan, and Temasek have developed an open industry platform to reimagine and accelerate value movements for payments, trade and foreign exchange settlement in a new digital era through a newly established technology company, Partior.
Designed as a global shared ledger, Partior aims to disrupt the traditional cross-border payment by leveraging blockchain technology to reduce current frictions and latency, minimizing post transaction exception handling and reconciliation activities.
Key distinguishing features are privacy, complete decentralized hosting, and consensus efficiency – providing commercial scalability that enables it to be a platform of choice for hosting multiple CBDCs and commercial bank digital currencies.
To encourage broad participation across the banking industry, Partior will be actively engaging leading banks to join the platform to establish the scale required to benefit the industry. The platform will start with a focus on facilitating flows primarily between Singapore-based banks in both USD and SGD, with the intent to expand service offerings to other markets and in various currencies.
There is an opening for a talented software technologist that wants to be at the forefront of technology innovation.
Key Professional Requirements
- Strong engineering fundamentals and an automate everything mindset
- Advanced understanding of Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) ( at least 2 - 4 years exp.).
- Experience designing, building, and deploying cloud-based solution architectures
- Advanced understanding of container technology, Kubernetes, Docker, Nomad. (at least 2 - 4 years exp.).
- Advanced understanding of Terraform and infrastructure as code
- Proficient in one of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Shell Scripting, Go
- Proficient in CI/CD and Devops software development processes
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc).
- Familiarity in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Security Monitoring.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, cloud or security accreditation or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiarity with P2P network constructs in relation to Blockchain
- Familiarity with wholesale banking, clearing and settlements experience will be a plus
- Familiarity of cryptography in relation to blockchain
- Implement a state-of-the-art platform to enable the business to deliver a cross-border payment platform using blockchain technology
- Be recognized as a trusted partner to our customers and other technology teams who seek to make use of the platform.
- Introduce emerging technology and best practices to ensure consistency and state of the art systems are engineered.
- Special responsibility for:
- Ensuring that the platform conforms to Partior’s security best practices and is fully consistent with the companies design ethos.
- Helping build the culture of like-minded technologists & professionals looking to disrupt the market.
Preferable Individual qualities
- Solution-driven: Practical and resourceful.
- Hands-on; willing and able to assist with ad-hoc requests from other teams.
- Has learning agility to keep abreast of the latest technology
- Team player and works well in a team that values open communication