Fullstack Java Developer (Remote)
This position will be a remote (e.g. work from home) position.
MatchCraft Recognized as Rising Star of the Year at Microsoft Advertising Partner Awards
MatchCraft provides a best-in-class advertising platform that enables companies to successfully sell and manage search, display, and social campaigns for their advertisers. Unlike other advertising technology platforms, MatchCraft's platform AdVantage™ helps organizations efficiently manage campaigns of all sizes, enabling clients to deliver results to their advertisers. MatchCraft's sophisticated real-time bidding algorithms, and a team of digital marketing enthusiasts, work relentlessly to deliver exceptional ROI for merchants around the world. MatchCraft is a fully remote company with team members across the US, Europe, Mexico, and India.
- 4+ Java programming skills to help small businesses find customers by creating, and optimizing Google, Bing and Facebook advertising.
- Collaborate with product managers on creating feature specifications
- Design and code the software. Refactor the platform architecture as needed
- Build and run automated test cases
- Manually test the software
- Manage the deployment of new features
- Work with technical support on addressing on-going client issues
- Whatever else is needed to help MatchCraft get your job done
- Experienced engineers will also experiment with new product ideas, and architect solutions from scratch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Several years of Java programming experience
- CS Degree or Relevant experience building great software products
- MariaDB, Vue.js, or any frontend JS framework, API development experience strongly desired
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative work environment, including pair programming
- Facebook API experience highly desirable
A Few of Our Awesome Perks:
- Private medical
- We value a casual, collaborative and flexible environment
- Creating market-leading software in a hands-on environment that encourages learning
- Working with highly knowledgeable Software Engineers and Product Developers
- Having your work be quickly used around the world
- Developing expertise in Internet advertising
Must have Skills
english - Fluent