QA Automation (Selenium with Python)
We are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated
tests to ensure our product quality.
To ensure success as a QA Engineer, you should exhibit advanced skills in Automation Testing (Selenium,
Python). Should have experience in the creation of different test automation frameworks for web front
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Manual compatibility testing/defect tracking via JIRA of multiple platforms (Windows, OSX, Linux)
QA Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer science, Information systems, Statistics.
(Statistics degree is the preferred qualification)
• A minimum of three years' experience as a QA automation Engineer.
• Strong knowledge in processing of Software development as well as comprehension and
performance for testing.
• Experience with testing cross platform products in Mac OS, Linux and Windows.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Experience in developing Test plans, Test cases, Test scenarios based on business and functional
requirements and exercise those for testing to reach highest quality of Software.
• Design, develop and implement a scalable test automation framework and strategy using
Selenium WebDriver and execute automation scripts.
• Experience with Desktop application automation using Selenium WebDriver using a common
• Should have both (verbal & written) communication skills.
• Great organizational and time management skills.