We are to call this an app developer position. An apt name would be App Scientist! Yes, we don’t want you to just develop apps but also to experiment, create and break standards in the iOS space. To introduce this position in a more mundane way - We're looking for an exceptional iOS App Developer to join our fast-growing team. This is an opportunity to work alongside world-class technology and data science experts paving the way for fast-paced career growth and learning.
An ideal candidate should have worked on high complexity apps with exceptional UI/UX. We are looking for someone with a shrewd understanding of the iOS ecosystem and someone who is willing to experiment and break the traditional ways in the technology world. A candidate with exceptional aptitude, logical ability, and algorithmic thinking would fit right in.
● Minimum 4+ years of experience in iOS development
● Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Must have work experience using Swift and XCode
● Hands-on experience with RxSwift, Realm, Swinject libraries
● Prior experience building apps using the MVVM pattern
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Experience in working with iOS Bluetooth capabilities
● Experience implementing pixel-perfect layouts and UI components
● Experience building scalable and reactive consumer-facing mobile applications
● Have excellent knowledge about performance optimization of mobile applications
● Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
● Skilled at writing Unit Tests
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
● Working knowledge of Git, JIRA, and Agile processes
● Knowledge of Mobile Standards and Accessibility Best Practices
● Prior experience developing eCommerce Apps
● Building in-app chat/video conferencing solutions using Jitsi/Agora etc.
● Experience with CI/CD platforms like AppCenter
● Work as part of an Agile team to meet time, budget and quality standards
● Design and develop the mobile application, mobile SDK, framework/common library and restful services.
● Utilize skills in native mobile development to build great mobile applications.
● Participate in architecture and design discussions, code reviews, and project-related team activities
● Work with other engineers, architects, product management to develop innovative solutions
● Work alongside QA to provide fixes for iOS device-specific issues
● Understand and meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development principles and product goal
● Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders
● Work independently and provide guidance to junior developers.
● Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement.