Dev Ops Engineer
About Electron Labs
Electron Labs is building a protocol to make various blockchains interoperable. We
have developed a new tech in-house called Bi-Directional Light Client that enables
verification of cross-chain transactions cheaply and trustless-ly.
As our first product, we are building a bridge between Cosmos and NEAR (a project
sponsored by the NEAR blockchain). We work very closely with the core engineering
team at NEAR.
What will you work on?
● A bridge between the NEAR and Cosmos blockchains
● To see the design details of the bridge, please see -
● You will work with a team of 6 engineers including a full-stack engineer, Senior
rust engineer, golang engineer, front-end engineer, qa engineer, etc. We have
a solid team to get you up to speed in blockchain concepts.
● Experience with Kubernetes and containers.
● Experience with infrastructure automation such as Ansible and Terraform and
with scaling secure infrastructures with no single point of failure.
● 3+ years experience in a devops role on Linux/Unix Systems.
● Understanding of the GitOps best practices and familiarity with monitoring
tools such as Grafana, Prometheus and ELK (or equivalent).
● Expertise with a cloud environment such as AWS or Azure.
● Strong desire to work in the crypto industry
We welcome web2.0 folks who are super excited to get into web3.0
Location: Remote | We have a New Delhi Office too, and you are welcome to work
out of it.