Senior Manual QA
Senior Manual QA Job description
Exp- 5+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform manual testing of web & mobile applications to ensure the software meets requirements and is fit for use.
- Create and update test cases according to project details and schedule.
- Understand requirements & user stories, system requirements and create corresponding test cases.
- Write, execute, and update testing scripts to automate test cases.
- Communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and other stakeholders based on test plans.
- Track defects, create and maintain testing reports.
- Perform basic security testing and performance testing.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in manual testing in a software tester/QC engineer/QA engineer/quality analyst profile.
- Strong experience in creating test data and test cases.
- Experience with JIRA and Agile
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Healthcare domain
- Knowledge with load testing
- Experience in software testing within iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.