PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of PHP any framework.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with SQL databases.
- Good problem- Solving Skills