Python Data Engineer
Calling out Python ninjas to showcase their expertise in a stimulating environment, geared towards building cutting-edge products and services. If you have a knack for data processing, scripting and are excited about delivering a scalable, high-quality component based model development framework using big data, then we are looking for you! You will get a chance to work on exciting projects at our state-of-the-art office, grow along with the company and be fruitfully rewarded for your efforts!
● Understanding our data sets and how to bring them together.
● Working with our sales engineering team to support custom solutions offered to the client.
● Filling the gap between development, sales engineering and data ops.
● Creating, maintaining and documenting scripts to support ongoing custom solutions.
● Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
● Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● 5 years experience in database systems.
● 3 years experience with Python to develop scripts.
● Experience with Pandas to process the data and Jupyter notebooks to keep it all together.
● Know your way around REST APIs.[Able to integrate not necessary to publish]
● You are familiar with pulling and pushing files from SFTP and AWS S3.
● Familiarity with AWS Athena and Redshift is mandatory.
● Familiarity with SQL complex query and query optimization.
● Familiarity with AWS Cloud and Linux (and Linux work environment) are mandatory.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills Responsibilities: You’ll
● Collaborating across an agile team to continuously design, iterate, and develop big data systems.
● Extracting, transforming, and loading data into internal databases.
● Optimizing our new and existing data pipelines for speed and reliability.
● Deploying new products and product improvements.
● Documenting and managing multiple repositories of code