SRE- Monitoring Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Monitoring Engineer follows the company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
● Develop solutions in the areas of CI/CD processes, infrastructure as code, end to end automation covering all domains/aspects.
● AssisReviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
● Build and develop automation for all parts of network and platform automation along with Core, RAN, Transport, dats in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
● Develop and architect network & service orchestration using Cloud Native.
● Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
● Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews.
● Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
Must Have Skills:
● Strong hands-on coding experience in one or more programming languages such as Python, Golang, Java, Bash, etc.
● Good understanding of Observability (monitoring, logging, tracing, metrics), Chaos engineering concepts.
● Proficiency in using Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tool New Relic or equivalent tool for monitoring, logging, tracing.
● Strong experience with version control and workflow tooling such as GIT (GitLab, GitHub)
● Strong experience implementing CI/CD using DevOps methodology (design, deploy, optimize)
● Automating real-world production environments (using Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, API GW) © MNA Solutions Private Limited, 2022, All rights reserved
● Infrastructure as a code development (CloudFormation or Terraform)
● Experience designing and building highly available, resilient, large-scale, distributed systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and automated disaster recovery.
● Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
● Strong documentation skills
● Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
● Experience with container technologies such as Docker
● Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc. Qualification: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, or a related technical degree with 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.