Unity Game Developer
Technical Skills Required
- Proven working experience in game development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Experience in implementing in-game physics.
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming concept (C#)
- Knowledge and experience in programming using design patterns.
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Knowledge in latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with physics and ragdolls.
- Experience in integrating various SDK eg ad mediation / analytics / attribution etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Animate characters and objects
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Experience: 3-5 Years
No: of openings: 2
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]