We are seeking developers responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Qualification Required: BCA/MCA/B.tech(CS/IT)/M.tech(CS/IT)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Experience with multiplayer game server like Photon, SmartFox will be preferred
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience with mobile and console game development.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.