Roles and responsibility: -
- Android development with Java experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding and experience of MVP/ MVVM architecture.
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience or knowledge of Observable pattern like RXJAVA or LiveData.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good To Have:
- Knowledge and experience on Flutter.
- Android Architecture Components (LiveData, AndroidViewModel) / MVVM / MVP architecture work experience.
- Experience with location tracking.