Identity System Admin
Position: Identity System Admin
Location: 100% Remote Work
- Managing daily operational activities for Active Directory and Okta.
- AD Administration including Managing users, groups, computers and GPOs
- Onboard new applications behind okta for SSO and/or provisioning.
- Actively monitor Identity management ticket queue, maintain SLA for response and resolution.
- Monitor slack support channels and provide assistance or direction.
- Maintenance of Windows servers. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and patching OS
- Perform Adhoc tasks or reporting using Powershell.
- 3+ years of IT experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space
- Technical knowledge of authentication/authorization, or identity management standards/protocols such as Kerberos/NTLM, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, Google Identity Services, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, WSFed and SCIM.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies. Working within Jira. Being part of and running sprints.
- Solid experience with Okta and Active Directory
- Familiar Azure AD or other IdP providers.
- Experience with Okta AD Sync Agent, IWA and Azure AD sync preferred
- Scripting or programming languages - Must have Powershell experience. Bonus for Python, Java, Visual C, etc.
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
Project Managers (Team Lead)
Analysts (Non programmer role)
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
Pacific Daylight [UTC -7]
english - Basic