Position : Data Engineer
The role will be to
● Design, and develop data-products, with adjoining data-pipelines, engineered to high standards of performance, efficiency, and reliability
● Generate and implement Machine-Learning algorithms, with Data-Scientists
● Formulate data-management strategy and data-warehouse architecture to provide single source-of-truth datasets for internal and external clients
● Implement automation of the data pipelines & software releases
● Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements for data-products
● Provide some ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products Preferred Qualifications
● Strong experience in building ETL/Data-pipelines.
● Background with Data-Modeling, Data-Access and Data-Warehouse technologies.
● Understanding of Machine-Learning algorithms, and computational modeling
● Experience with distributed databases
● Experience in UNIX/Linux environments with Bash/Python scripting.
● Exposure to Airflow is a Plus. Our offer
● Competitive, results-based compensation
● Access to our employee stock options plan
Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to GeoIQ.io regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability