• Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
• Develop, test, and deliver clean, secure, production-ready code.
• Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter.
• Communicate ideas and strategies with project managers and other members of the web team.
• Ensure in maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design.
• Ability to work independently and perform under strict deadlines.
Must have minimum 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience. Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, design patterns, understanding of OOP concepts, multithreading/concurrency.
• ASP.NET Core 3.1 (Web API/SignalR/WebSockets)
• C# .Net core, nodejs,.NET Core 3.1
• Microservice Architecture
• Clean Architecture
• Azure Services • Entity Framework Core, ADO.NET
MySql Good programming skills in C++ and Windows APIs Experience in multimedia, streaming, graphics (DirectX/SharpDx, HLSL, FFmpeg, NDI) Good written and spoken English.
As a plus: Experience working with drivers Experience with C++/CLI, WinRT Experience in C# .NET with WPF or UWP