Our team and the role we are hiring for
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Software Development based in Bengaluru and supporting our teams in Singapore and USA.
As an IOS Developer, you’ll participate in all development aspects of the solution.
Your mission will be to drive the progress of the app and the IOS team while providing the best user experience imaginable. This is a full-time permanent role for a true self-starter, someone who wants to build something from the beginning.
Must-have proficiency in the following technical skills:
• Native iOS
• Cocoa Touch Framework
• REST API’s
• Instrument Tool
What we value
• Hands on Development with 3 to 7 years experience
• Work across UX and UI, service layers, and backend technologies to create server-driven native client solutions
• Shine with engineering excellence by developing test infrastructures, writing documentation, ensuring high performance, and following an agile development methodology
• Write entirely new code and maintain and update existing code
• Research on new frameworks for improving the architecture of IOS application
• Actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and clients