Associate Technology Architect
Soft skills – Excellent communication, Flexible attitude and should be able to technically lead the product team which being fully hands-on.
Experience – 7+ years
Associate Technology Architect is an intermediate tech level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team.
As an Associate Technology Architect, the candidate would be responsible for:
- Contributing in the design and architecture of the application.
- Provide active guidance to the development team during each step of SDLC.
- Provide active guidance to the DevOps Team on Infrastructure setup and Monitoring.
- Provide active guidance on Industry best practices for Development team.
- Provide prompt solutioning to key Technical Prod Issues.
- Do hands-on coding for complex modules and wherever required.
- Work closely with all Partner Business Systems for successful deliverable of Business
- Work under the guidance of Principal Architect for technology design of the product
- Manage a team of 4-5 developers technically and lead the team to the delivery.
- Responsible for end to end technical delivery of the product.
- Deliver the self tasks and team tasks on schedule.
- Do code reviews, unit testing and compliance requirements.
- Setup guiding coding practices for the team.
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement.
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions and implement the agreed solutions.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users.
- Identify technical risks, raise alarms on time and come up with optimize solutions.
- Do management reporting appropriately.
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
7+ years of relevant experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications. Proven Track Record in managing and implementing successful projects that included High Volume Real Time transactions platforms. Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods. Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements. Good Hands on experience on Microsoft technologies and AWS cloud.