Sr. Lead Golang Developer:
- Should be an enthusiastic Software Architect with leadership capabilities
- Must ave a minimum of 5 years experience as a Go Language Developer
- Must possess a sharp sense of Coding and have worked as DevOps
We are looking for someone who has the above attributes!!
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of work experience in Golang.
- 2+ years of work experience as software architect
- 1+ years of work experience as DevOps engineer.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, idioms
- common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Strong knowledge and working experience in high traffic microservices and distributed systems architecture
- Good understanding and experience in design patterns such as MVC, MVP, MVVM and clean architecture.
- Extensive experience in database engineering (database design, data modelling, database sharding and partitioning)
- Strong experience in SQL (PostgreSQL), No-SQL (MongoDB/Cassandra), Search/Analytic (Elasticsearch) databases
- Good understanding of Agile frameworks (Scrum, SAFe, SaS, LeSS, SoS, Nexus, DAD, Kanban)
- Good knowledge and working experience with VCS platforms, CI/CD Pipeline, Jenkins, Unit Test, Integration Test, System Test
- Good working experience in IaC (Ansible, AWS cloudformation & Terraform), Docker and kubernetes.
- Good experience in API service design, API service creation, API service documentation, JSON-RPC API, REST API (Mux, net/http, resty), API gateway
- Good Experience with Blockchain technologies such as wallet development, dapp, defi, dex (decentralized exchange), smart contract development
ROLE AND DELIVERABLES:
- Design and maintain software architecture, documentation of systems & code, applications, and architectural standards.
- Maintain product architectural and development roadmap and release schedules to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Coordinate with product team in defining project scope and approach
- Coordinate with software engineering teams to develop and implement software solutions
- Develop architectural solutions based on product specifications to meet cost, quality, and schedule requirements
- Review and integrate the output code from the developers, fix bugs, assure the output quality, reassign the tasks for improvements
- Write architectural and business logic codes, design complex algorithms
- Develop best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability, and availability
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure a high-quality product platform
- Lead, mentor, motivate, and encourage team members effectively
(Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation)
(Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics, IT)
*Professional certification in frameworks, languages & software architecture