Technical Product Manager
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 3000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
What you’ll do
• Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to
• Develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap for new program & initiatives
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs against customer/developer experience, ROI, and time
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Effectively work with business, research, design, development, and marketing teams to
deliver on product goals
• Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics and indicators for success
• Measure and analyse existing products and business models for opportunities to innovate
and improve, providing additional benefits to developers and customers
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other
product management team members
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet
strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Execute methodically, learn fast, and deliver big.
What you should have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule
trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Experience delivering consumer facing products or services in a high growth environment
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and
proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving
threats and opportunities.
• Personal passion for (and early adopter of) emerging technologies and committed to
learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]