Full Stack Engineer
About the job
Job Description for Full stack developer.
A Full Stack Developer, or Full Stack Software Engineer, is a Computer Programmer who uses coding to operate on both front- and back-end systems. Their main duties include creating user interactions on various websites and platforms, writing code optimized for mobile and developing databases and services for functionality.
Object-Oriented Development: PHP 7/8 and NodeJs.
● Database Management: MySQL, MariaDB with variant Storage Engine.
● NoSQL Database: MongoDB
● Common Development Tools: Git, SVN
● Cloud Hosting: AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, GC.
● DevOps / Virtualization Tools: Docker, Vagrant.
● Project Management Tools: Jira, Basecamp, Asana, Trello etc.
● Open Source CMS: WordPress (WooCommerce).
● Framework: Slim, Laravel.
● RESTful/SOAP API Integration for Application Development with API generation.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering from reputed University
Experience: 4+ years of software development experience delivering commercial software products
Salary range: As per industry standards
Project Managers (Team Lead)