Frontend Developer(React JS)
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Skills
● 2+ Years of experience in working with React js as a frontend developer
● Proficiency in React native is a valuable add on
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Should be able to write clean robust code & must follow coding principles
● Have good knowledge in Agile - Scrum process, Jira tool.
● Experience in Swagger/ Open api documentation
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git