Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Developing APIs and RESTful services using Node JS.
- Strong understanding of usage and implementation of JWT tokens & access control API Development.
- Design experience using Node, Express, REST.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
- knowledge of database management technologies, preferably SQL, MySQL,
- PostgreSQL and understanding of NoSQL database, Elasticsearch, Redis,
- Produce high quality code and experience with
- security implementations Identifying application security risks and
- implementing security patches procedures.
- Work with the QA Team to develop testing protocols to identify and correct challenges.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ yrs. of experience as a Backend engineer.
- 2+ yrs. of experience using Node JS
- 2+ yrs. of experience with AWS API Gateway.
- Experience with MySQL, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with any cloud (AWS/ AZURE/ GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes and Mobile app Development.
- UG :Any Graduate
- PG :Any Postgraduate
- Doctorate :Any Doctorate
Contract length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Yes
Contract Base Flexible
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Conversational