React Developer (Cryptocurrency platform)
About the job
You will work on a React application for an innovative cryptocurrency (BTC/ETH) derivatives platform. You will join a team of skilled and effective developers from Europe and India and together you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution.
You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
You can work from any location, joining the office in Pune is optional.
● You have at least 3 years of professional experience building web applications and APIs using React.
● You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux.
● You worked on at least one large complex web application using React.
● You have experience with Typescript.
● You have integrated a variety of web API's and understand HTTP.
● You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
● You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
● You work daily with tools like Git, NPM and a proper IDE.
● You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
● You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
● You are passionate about cryptocurrencies.
● You write automated tests and perform end-to-end testing with Puppeteer or Playwright.
● You are familiar with functional programming concepts and apply it occasionally.
● You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are?
● You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
● You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don’t rely on other people to verify your work.
● You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to ideas of other people.
● You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
● You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
● You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
● You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
● You are problem solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
● You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
● You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
● You are customer-oriented.
● You have a drive to make deadlines.
What we provide
● An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
● Flexibility to work remotely.
● A performance driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
● Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
● Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
● A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.