Back end Developer
As a Back-end Software Developer on the iDesign team, you will be working as part of a full-stack team in a fast-paced environment developing the next generation of management systems that interface multiple stakeholders bringing niche communities together in an open environment for collaboration. Working in an agile environment, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary squad working on the user interface within the development product group. Your work will involve close collaboration with Architects, and Managers across our organization.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as MERN Stack, Node.JS, Mongo, Redis.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
iDesign.Market is an online marketplace dedicated to home renovation & interior. iDesign is building a vibrant community of design professionals and homeowners all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, customer-focused collaborative features, designing tools, a tech-savvy customer service team, and more, iDesign.Market is creating an online destination where the global interior community can connect. Visit www.idesign.market or download the mobile app.
The team is being led by Ashish Dhingra, a alumnus of XIM Bubaneswar and School of Planning & Architecture, who has a deep domain experience in Interiors, and Sunil Bhakuni who bring with him years of experience in technology with startups like Jabong.com, Cardekho, AWS and Lenskart. The team has been working on the product for over 2 years now and believe that iDesign Pro has the potential to become a household name in the home design industry.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Fluent