Junior Python Developer
Job Roles and Responsibilities
▪ Development of user-facing elements
▪ Build efficient, testable, and reusable Python web application modules using the Django framework.
▪ Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
▪ Integration of data storage solutions include relational and NoSQL databases
Candidate Key Skills and Qualifications
▪ Django with MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL, MongoDB or any NoSQL databases
▪ 0-2 years of experience in Python web development
▪ Good knowledge of Python frameworks - Django/Flask.
▪ Understanding or working experience on server less architecture
▪ Understanding of MVC design patterns