Role: Responsible for the front-end part of applications/site.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Building, optimising, and maintaining front-end web apps.
• Communicate thoroughly with the back-end team to help build a best practice RESTFUL API.
• Work as part of an agile team.
• Work closely with technical leads and other developers to define solutions.
• Research alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs. Skills
• Knowledge of typescript languages like HTML. CSS
• Capability to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controller, and services.
• Compatibility to write code that is cross-browser compatible. • Experience with REST API and Json request/response format.
• Experience with tools like Grunt, Gulp, Postman, Swagger.
• Knowledge testing frameworks like Macha, Jasmine, Aurelia etc.
• Experience with test runner tools like Karma, JEST, Enzyme etc.
• Creating e2e test suits for all component and running them with Protractor (or alternatives)
• Knowledge of Source Control Management and working with code in a multi-developer environment. Other
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills.
• Show initiative and demonstrate a willingness to take on challenging opportunities.
• Passionate about code quality and coding best practices.
• Highly motivated and a strong team-player.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent