We are looking for a full time Native iOS Developer to build the TWChallenge app (available on Apple App store).
You will be a part of the core tech team to build the app from stretch and bring it to life. You should have worked in creating the iOS Apps, hosting it on AWS, integrating it with a back end using API's. Be comfortable in working in a stand alone challenging and rewarding environment.
You should be having 2 years to 5 years in experience in iOS app development. You should be able to start immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technically develop the product
- Tackling Databases and APIs
- Manage on going development issues and bugs
- Work with team to improve the product
- Submit to Apple App Store
- Designing and implementing application updates
Skills Set Required:
- Proven experience as an iOS App Developer
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Experience with continuous integration
- Cool team
- Free Beer
- Lots of work
We are young start up, working in the space of people development. We deliver more and therefore demand more from each of us. You will be challenged beyond ordinary to create an organization beyond ordinary.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Fluent