Immediate hiring for Full-stack engineer _ Remote
The global SaaS market is massive (Gartner estimates it to be $151B+ by 2023) with high-growth companies spending an increasing proportion of their budget on SaaS products. Spendflo is at the vanguard of its disruption with our mission to strategically optimize spend and usage to enable high-growth companies to focus on their main mission: creating value for their customers.
We're a product company with a critical people component. We help companies organize their SaaS spending, handle all the negotiations, and renew software for high-growth companies. So that they can focus on creating value for their customers while we provide them with considerable dollar savings
Who You Are:
- You want to be part of a team of the most talented, forward-thinking engineers in the industry
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers
- You’re passionate about being in a product focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact
- You love the challenges that come with early stage engineering efforts and loves building stuff from scratch
- Have 2+ years of professional React development around the user experience, an eye for design and attention to detail, and experience with responsive web design
- Have 2+ years of professional Node.js development, building and consuming horizontally scalable APIs
- Have the ability to work with a design team and translate UI/UX design wireframes to scalable code
- Experience in developing pixel perfect frontend software, with deep experience in React.js
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client.
- Ensure optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Experience in optimizing CRUD of large amounts of data.
- Experience designing systems that deal with large data sets and a huge volume of transactions.
- Write reusable, scalable and testable code.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, including the ability to collaborate closely with engineers in other locations.
- Take a collaborative approach to work and can incorporate feedback from product, design, and your engineering peers.
- Experience in CI/CD and server deployments in EC2 or any other cloud providers
- Experience in test-driven development and automated testing
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]