Software Engineer (Flutter)
POST- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (FLUTTER)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
At Baliza, we in the Development Team are working on some exciting new digital products to work across all platforms on the Web and Mobile. These products would be in diverse categories such as Sports, News, Public Opinion, Marketplace, Economics, Health, Real Estates etc.
They would be direct to users, have social and engagement capabilities, experts’ views, eCommerce and a lot of other functionality. We are actively building our tech teams across the entire tech stack to work on these products.
We are looking for a Flutter developer responsible for building high-quality applications on iOS, Android and Web platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Develop Quality mobile and web apps using Flutter framework and Dart with a modular approach and clean code with the best coding practices.
2. Architect, build and maintain excellent Flutter applications with clean code.
3. Analyse and maintain existing software applications
4. Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
5. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
6. Integrate third-party APIs.
7. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
8. Work with native modules when required.
9. Work as part of a small team, which will include other Mobile and Web developers, DevOps developers, a technical lead, project manager, QA professional, and designers.
10. Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand ups.
11. Work with modern tools including Slack, GitHub, Gitlab, Google Docs, Notion etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.( honestly, we don’t care.)
· Deep knowledge and Experience in building scalable and complex Applications in Flutter and Dart.
· SQL/NoSQL database skills
· Knowledge of State Management (BLoC, Provider etc)
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in Dart
· Ability to identify with the goals of cross-development products and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments.
· Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ etc.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize testing efficiency
· Have the dynamism, enthusiasm, and attitude of working in a startup-like environment. A Fast-paced environment that thrives on innovation and creativity.
· Mentor, develop, inspire, and supervise colleagues.
· An open-minded, structured thinker
· Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Have good communication skills and a confident personality
· Experience in integrating complex Restful HTTP Web Services in Dart
· Experience with Firebase and GCS services (Firestore, Cloud functions, FCM, etc.)
Must have Skills
english - Basic