• Build and maintain cloud infrastructure through Terraform IaC
• Cloud networking and orchestration with AWS (EKS, ECS, VPC, S3, ALB, NLB)
• Improve and automate processes and procedures. Constructing CI/CD pipelines
• Monitoring and handling incident response of the infrastructure, platforms, and core engineering services. Troubleshooting infrastructure, network, and application issues. Help identify and troubleshoot problems within the environment
• Hands-on experience in administering cloud technologies on AWS, especially with IAM, VPC, Lambda, EKS, EC2, S3, ECS, CloudFront, ALB, API Gateway, RDS, CodeBuild, SSM, Secret Manager, Lambda, API Gateway etc.
• Familiarity with working with data and databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora, Redis, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery). Knowledge of Database administration
• Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Terragrunt
• Scripting ability – PowerShell, Python, Bash etc. Comfortable working with Linux/Unix based operating systems (Ubuntu preferred)
• Familiarity with software development tools (Bitbucket, Jenkins, GitLab, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Terraform, Terragrunt, Helm)
• Possesses a problem-solving attitude. Creative, self-motivated, a quick study, and willing to develop new skills
• Experience with the microservices, containers (Docker), container orchestration (Kubernetes), serverless computing (AWS Lambda) and distributed/scalable systems.
• Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery (Jenkins, Bamboo)
• AWS/GCP/Azure Certification is a plus
• Experience in python coding is welcome Passion for data-driven software. All our tools are built on top of data and require work with data.
• Knowledge of IaaS/PaaS architecture with good understanding of Infrastructure and Web Application security
• Experience with logging/monitoring (CloudWatch, Datadog, Loggly, ELK)
• Passion for writing good documentation and creating architecture diagrams