JD for SQL DBA
• Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017 )
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, Memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
• Strong knowledge and experience in backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands.
• Hands on experience in Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication and Log Shipping.
• Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
• Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, PerfMon, DMVs, system procs)
• Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
• Documentation skills for processes and procedures
• Experience in Disaster recovery programs
• Experience in database migration/upgrades and patch management
• SQL Database Operational support to tech users
• Hands on experience with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS in DBA level
Exp: 7-8 years,
Work from office
Good to have skills : Knowledge of 3rd party DBA tools and applications ( e.g Idera, SCOM, Red Gate )
Shift : 16 X 7
On Call : As Per schedule or On Demand
Process Certification: ITIL Foundation certification preferred