SAP Solution Architect
SAP Solutions Architect
Job Type: Fulltime/Permanent Hire
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5 – 6 years of Architecting experience with at least 2 of them being complex in nature
· 10+ Years of SAP experience in applicable module(s) - including complete project life-cycle experience as well as maintenance and enhancement responsibilities.
· Deep knowledge of the selected integration architecture packages preferred
· Ability to lead extended teams with Business Development experience and Consulting.
· Experience in onsite-offshore delivery model
· Tried work in full life-cycle implementations and validated project management capability required
· Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Knowledge of I/S methodologies and a project’s impact on the company required
· Experience with SAP BI Suite and associated tools would be an added advantage
· Understand, build and maintain the data lineage across various sources into a single data lake platform
· Design and support the development teams
· Accountable and ownership on the designing, Coding standards and code base, Production deployment
· Should be familiar with GitHub for code management and code automation to build CI/CD deployment pipeline.
· Good communication skills and should be multi-tasker.
· Identify existing data gaps, building new data pipelines and provide automated solutions to support Analytical capabilities and enriched data to applications that support the organization's operations
Your Key Responsibilities
· Design the solution architecture framework and offering components required for a compelling, standardized, and industrialized managed services offering
· Translate business and technical requirements into operational, architectural blueprints and artifacts to achieve business objectives
· Propose architecture solutions based on business and technology considerations, and suitable alternatives to satisfy client needs
· Analyse the current product/offering architecture to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
· Support the Managed Services delivery team with the transition and establishment of the managed services
· Capture knowledge into artifacts that can be used to support Managed Services pursuits and overall approach– e.g., updated offering or solution architecture
· Support the recruitment and development of solution talent into the Managed Services Enablement team
· Produce offering solution documents consistent with offering lifecycle; e.g., offering architecture and operations model Skills and Attributes for Success
· This role requires flexibility in working with various stakeholders across the world and in different time zones.
· Experience with global products and consultative delivery experience
· Working with client and delivery teams to co-develop solutions to meet the needs of the business
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain business concepts to lay audiences
· Experience working with board level stakeholders
· Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
· Results oriented with the ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
· Good understanding of Agile principles and development methodologies