Sr. UI / UX Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs. *(e.g. images, sketches and tables)*
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. *(e.g. responsiveness)*
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Education & Work Experience:
- Certificate Course on skills mentioned.
- More than 1 year of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools. (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Strong design software skills on Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
- Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
UI AND UX Graphic Designers