Job description [JAVA]
We're a healthcare company looking for someone to join our small and loving team as a Sr. Java Developer.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
· Hands-on experience in AWS services (VPC, EC2, S3, EFS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Route53, Lambda, IAM roles & Policies, AWS Secrets Manager, Elastic-Cache, SES, RDS) and managed multiple AWS accounts with IAM access policies.
· Setting up a project from scratch with AWS Well architecture framework norms.
· Able to understand client requirement and architect the whole infrastructure with cost-effective strategies
· Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
· AWS Certification DevOps Engineer/AWS Certification SysOps Administrator
· Ability to design and develop business operations models for large applications to provide support for business needs.
· Interest in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
Required Java Experience and Qualifications:
· Experience in Java with knowledge about building, deploying, and maintaining web apps.
· Experience with working on 4-5 projects on Amazon Web Service and MySQL.
· Experience in other scripting languages such as PHP will be an added benefit.
· Team Lead or Other managerial experience will be an added benefit.
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
· Expert level hands-on knowledge on core & Advance Java
· Strong knowledge of UI screen development
· Strong knowledge of JEE technologies and specifications such as JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF, etc.
· Strong knowledge of JSE / JEE design concepts and database modeling
· Jenkins, Eventing, Spring Batch, Spring web flow, Knowledge on Jasmine & Selenium, Working Knowledge on Micro Services Architecture
2) Having good practical knowledge of server configuration and project deployment on the server.
Good platform to enhance your career.
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Category: Programming & Design
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Min 3 Years
1- 2 months work from Office Mandatory
Working Days: Monday to Saturday Working
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
english - Fluent
hindi - Basic